Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 on 10 - March 2011

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

My day started early, really early.  I've been getting up on Thursdays for a body pump class before getting ready for work.



Olivia does not like to be waken up in the morning.  Definitely not a morning person!


No matter how late I am running, we always eat breakfast together. 


You know those really annoying ads that pop up when you go to a web page and you either have to wait the 10 seconds for it to finish or find the close button?  You can thank me for those if you go to any of our 6 station websites.


We had a bowling party during work.  Yes, my name is spelt wrong and I know I am a terrible bowler.


Olivia had fun adding more stickers to her Pinkalicous sticker book.


And making her dolls "slide".


I had our monthly board meeting for Olivia's preschool (did I mention I was serving on the board?) and when I came home, Olivia was cuddling with Clair on the couch. 


When it was bath time, Olivia just wanted to play tea party instead.


And every night, I crawl into Olivia's little toddler bed and we read bedtime stories before Olivia goes to sleep.

1 comment: