Monday, June 7, 2010

Daddy/Daughter Day

As I mentioned in my previous post, Olivia and daddy had their own special day on Tuesday. I was very excited to find out they were going to the zoo because my work is just a hop, skip and jump away! So, during lunch, I crashed joined them on their daddy/daughter day.

Olivia was happily hugging her 2 new stuffed animals that daddy let her pick out; a lion and penguin. I was excited to see Olivia had picked out a penguin because they are one of my favorites as well.


A few weeks back, we actually got a special treat while at an afterhours event at the zoo. We got to see the penguins outside of their exhibit!


On our previous trip to the zoo, Olivia didn't want to feed the giraffes. This time she decided to give it a try, but I'm still not sure she was thrilled with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment