We had friends over for the USC vs. Georgia game last weekend so Olivia got to play with her friend Alyssa some more. Now that Olivia is getting older, she is a lot more interested in playing with other babies. Before there wasn't much interaction but now they seem to interact much more which usually involves them stealing toys from each other.




There were also a couple older girls over and since Olivia is still so young I didn't have any toys that they could play with. Thanks to Aunt Andi, I had some costumes that were like a size 4 that I pulled out for the girls to play dress up and they had the greatest time! Thanks for the costumes Andi, I know Olivia will love them when she's older!
Even though Olivia is still a little young, we took her to see Sesame Street Live since I got free tickets from my work. She actually enjoyed the show and danced and clapped along with it. Her attention span is short though and she was so ready to do something else by the end.

It seems Olivia has decided that she is too old for 2 naps and has only been taking 1 nap during the day, usually from around 10:30am-12:30pm. This results in a very tired Olivia falling asleep mid-bite during dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment