Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Valentine's Day

Olivia had a Valentine's party at daycare and she was so excited to show me the shoe box she decorated full of goodies when I picked her up!  She wanted to carry the box and kept saying "I got my box of treats and I can eat them" as we walked out.


At home, daddy prepared a nice dinner of crab cakes and tomato/mozzarella bruschetta with a glass of wine and Olivia gave us a card she made at daycare.  Dinner was so good!


After dinner, we opened gifts.  We did a $30 gift exchange limit to keeps things fun, but still easy on the wallet :)


Olivia was so excited to open presents again.  She's a professional at this now!


She was most excited about the plate/utensil set she got to go with her kitchen.  It hasn't been too fun for her to cook without plates to put it on, but now she is cooking up a storm! 


I saved a couple mini pies from bake day and we had those for dessert!


For valentine's, I made these for Olivia to bring to her classmates.  I thought they were really cute and were fun and easy to make!


It was definitely a great Valentine's Day and Jared and I ended it watching the movie "Valentine's Day" after Olivia went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment