Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Open House - Olivia's Dance Class

 Olivia's dance class had open house last week so we got to sit in to see what they've been working on all year!  Her class ranges from ages 2-5 and is a combo ballet/tap class.


When they were doing their stretches, one of the girl's little sister joined in and Olivia was so proud to announce to everyone that she too had a little sister who was in mommy's belly.  I love how excited she is about her sister.


She is so excited for her recital in May, although I think she is starting to wonder when it will actually be.  I'm really not sure who is more excited about the recital, me or her!  It's hard to believe her sister will be here for the recital!


She definitely isn't shy at all in class and is always wanting to be first!

 When I ask her which she likes better, tap or ballet, she says tap and ballet.  She loves them both!


I love to see her having so much fun in class.  Although at this age, the kids are concentrating so much on what they are doing that you wonder where the smiles and happy faces are!


At the end, they preformed a cute little tap dance for us!


Here are bits and pieces of what I recorded from the open house.  At one point I zoomed all the way in without noticing so sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment