After a long first week back at work, it was nice to have a relaxing, yet eventful, Saturday planned. Jared and I agreed, now that I am back at work that we will alternate getting up in the mornings with Olivia on the weekends while we let the other one sleep in. I was on baby duty Saturday morning. Luckily, Olivia let me sleep in until 8:30 – she’s always been a good sleeper, I just wasn’t sure she would sleep as late since I’ve been putting her to bed earlier (around 8:30-9) and getting her up at 7:20 during the week now.
After a busy day of cleaning, getting my hair done and napping with Olivia, I got to celebrate my “Mommy’s first night out.” My friends and I are always coming up with reasons why we all need to get together and celebrate and the mommy’s first night out has become a popular theme for our celebrations as there seems to be a baby trend among us. So, Saturday was my mommy’s night out which included dinner and some drinks with the girls, which is always followed by dancing!
After a busy day of cleaning, getting my hair done and napping with Olivia, I got to celebrate my “Mommy’s first night out.” My friends and I are always coming up with reasons why we all need to get together and celebrate and the mommy’s first night out has become a popular theme for our celebrations as there seems to be a baby trend among us. So, Saturday was my mommy’s night out which included dinner and some drinks with the girls, which is always followed by dancing!
A lazy Saturday afternoon, cuddling with Claire

Me and my girl, just before leaving for my night out
Mommy's First Night Out

No comments:
Post a Comment