You were SOOOO excited after dinner when I asked you if you wanted cake. You even tried to blow the candles out yourself!

You were much more interested in your cake than at your 1st birthday, where you daintily just picked at it!
You loved your new book bag and lunch box that you got to take to daycare and every time you see it now, you let me know that it's your back pack!

You had some extra energy in you, problem from the handfuls of chocolate cake that you ate and you decided that Claire looked like a fun toy to play with. You rode her, calling her a pony (but still wouldn't ride your pony when I later pulled it out), and had fun rolling around on the ground with her. After you were done with Claire, you then started chasing Trixie, saying "Trixie, SIT DOWN!" But, Trixie isn't as calm as Claire and didn't give in to your riding her as a pony as well.

At 18 months, you continue to say way more words than I can believe. Not only have you been putting words together; morning daddy, night night mommy, pretty purse, yellow ball, etc. but you are also saying short sentences. You'll say "mommy, put it on" or "mommy, take it off" if you want to wear a certain something or not wear something. I am amazed every day at what new phrase or sentence you can say. This morning when nana packed your chair, you asked her "nana, where is it?" pointing at where the chair goes.You can pretty much sing the entire "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" song and know most of the "Itsy Bitsy Spider."
You now know more colors than just yellow. You can correctly identify yellow, purple, blue, green, orange, pink, black and white.
You can identify almost all of the letters of the alphabet by seeing the letter and can say bits and pieces of your abc's.
Your favorite color is pink.
Your favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
Your favorite dessert is chocolate cake, but you love all cakes as well.
You love all dogs, big or small.
You love bracelets, purses, necklaces and anklets.
Your favorite song is "Isty Bitsy Spider" and "The Hot Dog Dance" from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Your favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
You love to play outside, especially with all the neighbor kids.
You love to play outside, especially with all the neighbor kids.
Your favorite book is Llama, Llama Red Pajama.
You are just as sweet as can be and love to give your mommy lots and lots of hugs which mommy loves :)
But my FAVORITE new thing you are doing lately is when I say "I love you Olivia," you say....
Happy half birthday pretty princess! We love you so much!
Awww, she looks so grown up with her backpack on!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I never get called "mommy"--I am always "Mama" Lol!
ReplyDelete