Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Water Park!

Olivia and I spent most of Sunday with Pam and Andrew at the water park in Fort Jackson. The water park isn't very big, but it is perfect for kids! We had the BEST day. Unfortunately, we were so busy having fun, that I didn't get to take hardly any pictures. A water park just isn't the best place to carry around a camera. I did manage to get a picture of Olivia during a drink break.


And a couple of the kids as we were leaving.
I just have to say again, that we had the BEST day. Olivia loved everything about this water park. Her favorite, was the area that had all the different toys/statues with water spraying up/out/down/everywhere! I was surprised when she let go of my hand and wanted to go and play by herself with all the other kids in this area. She has been going through an attachment stage where she wants me by her sides at all times. She just had a ball playing with all the water toys. Another favorite was sitting in my lap while floating along the lazy river. She just loved sitting in my lap, floating along the water, watching everything that we passed.


We had a great time Pam and Andrew, thanks so much for inviting us to come with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment