Sunday, September 18, 2011

Alyssa's Princess and Pirate Party

 We celebrated with Alyssa as she turned 3 with a Princess and Pirate Party!  Olivia had plenty of princess dresses to choose from and it is no surprise that she picked Belle to wear.  The kids started off by making tiaras and pirate hats.


I am pretty sure Olivia is the only girl who wore her tiara the entire party...but this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone!


 There were lots of fun activities, and even a pinata!


I think Olivia's bag mainly consisted of lollipops.  She is loving these lately.


 With the birthday girl!


When it was time to blow out the candle, Olivia was more than happy to help...or should I say, more than happy to jump in there and blow it out for Alyssa.  Luckily the birthday girl didn't mind and was excited that Olivia helped her blow out her candle!


We had a great time celebrating Alyssa's 3rd birthday and can't believe that there will be many more 3rd birthdays coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment