Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Circus from my phone

 Another year, and another trip to the circus!  I guess since this was our 3rd trip I didn't think much about charging my camera battery so instead I had to rely on phone pictures.  

Olivia was most looking forward to the popcorn and the lions.  But I didn't remember that there weren't lions so she waited the entire show for the lions to come out and they never did.  I told her they were sleeping and she seemed alright with that but I will have to remember next year that the circus does not have lions!


Luckily she enjoyed the elephants, tigers and clowns enough that I don't think the show disappointed even if there weren't lions.


Just as last year, the tigers were her favorite (but that's only because they didn't have lions).


I don't expect we'll make it to the circus every year, but as long as I get tickets from work, we sure will try because we all definitely enjoy it and so far we've managed to make it every year without Olivia asking for anything more than popcorn so hopefully this will continue!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment