It was a lot of fun having Olivia's birthday on a Saturday so we could celebrate all day long! She woke up excited to find her room filled with balloons!
She immediately knew she was now a 3 year old!
Her breakfast request was blueberry pancakes but we were out of blueberries so I thought I'd surprise her with chocolate chip pancakes topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. I guess the chocolate chip pancakes didn't do the trick because she ended up just eating the fruit dipped in the whip cream. I'll remember the blueberries next year!
She loves to stay in her pajamas so she got to stay in her pajamas until it was time to get ready for the party.
She was so excited about the RV so her dolls can go camping just like she does in Nana and Papa's RV!
So excited to be on the way to her gymnastics/Belle party! She requested a Belle party but when she wanted several kids from school to come to her party I knew it wasn't going to be at the house since I didn't think outdoors would be an option considering it snowed last year after her party. Of course the weather ended up being perfect, but we had already decided to have the Belle party at the gymnastics center, making it a Gymnastics/Belle party!
Olivia invited some friends from school, a couple from Sunday School, a girl from dance and we had a few family friends with their kids. I couldn't believe that every kid was able to make it! I was really glad the party wasn't at our house then. There were 19 total kids.
They first started off sliding into the "cheese pit" as the instructor called it.
Where they got to stay and play for awhile.
Then they did some stretches to prepare them for their next activity!
Then Olivia got to lead everyone through the obstacle course. She is still very cautious and took her sweet time, therefore holding up the line! But, it was her birthday so she can do that!
Did I mention how cautious she is about everything?
After a few rounds, they headed over to another fun event where they got to cross the balance beam and go down the tumble track!
The instructors did an incredible job with handling the 19 toddlers! They all listened so well to them and I was more than impressed with all the fun activities they had for them to do.
The gym activities finished with the giant parachute where the parents were instructed to help out!
The kids LOVED running underneath of it!
Then we made a bubble, and while under there everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to Olivia.
We then headed to the party room for cake, ice cream and then presents!
We had a little after party for some family and the 4-pack girls. This is the only picture I managed to get before my battery died!
Olivia said she loved her party and her favorite was walking on the balance beam, then the long trampoline (tumble track) and then the parachute. Her absolute favorite of course though was her Belle cake. Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet baby little girl (soon to be the big sister)!
No comments:
Post a Comment