We had our 5th annual Christmas party Saturday. I can hardly believe it has already been 5 years since we threw our first Christmas party and at the time we had no idea it would become such a great tradition. You may remember last year's Christmas party which we threw only weeks after moving into our house. Although we still kept most traditions; the ornament game, frying the turkey (although I have no idea why we still do this after "the incident") and having everyone bring a dish to share, we switched things up a bit this year and went for a tacky Christmas sweater theme.
As always, we had a great time and thank everyone who was able to make it. I look forward to this every year and can't wait until the 6th annual Christmas party next year! I didn't do a great job taking pictures so most of these pictures have been stolen from Mee Jean. Enjoy the tackiness (in no particular order)!





















No comments:
Post a Comment